Business Developer Internship
We are looking for Master students, passionate about technology and FinTechs, willing to join a dynamic and multicultural team, in a Startup environment
By joining our team, you will take real responsibilities by organizing the Business Development for, minimum, one European country, accompanied by a Senior founder.
The internship is a full time, 6-month, based in the centre of Barcelona (French Company). Compensation will be provided.
Who boost your career :
Perks – More than just a job
• Work closely with a Senior Business Developer (Founder of the company)
• Learn from highly skilled founders in entrepreneurship & finance
• Join an international environment of young innovative professionals
• Acquire a real autonomy and have a direct access to clients
It comes with goodies
• Trendy Central Barcelona Location
• Coffee, community breakfast …
• Friday Nights Beer!
• Define the Business Development strategy (target, approach …)
• Improve the sales process in the designated country
• Manage networking events for your country (organize & participle in)
• Find sales partnership and organize the follow-up
• Manage and improve the prospect database
• Currently enrolled in a Master Degree of a Business School
• Prior work experience (summer job, internship…)
• Willingness to join a Start-up environment
• Eager to take responsibility
• English mandatory (written & spoken)
Proficiency in English is a must have.
If you think this is you, let’s talk!
Who we are :
B4Finance is a REGTECH who aims to build the most innovative onboarding and KYC (know your customer) platform for financial institutions, using blockchain, artificial intelligence, and machine learning technologies.
We work together in our trendy central Barcelona location to build a unique product that will make an impact on every financial institution in Europe. Together, we are addressing one of the crucial pain points of a financial institution and we are doing it in the most technologically innovative way. Would like to learn more and join us? Read further.
You’ll be a part of a close-knit team, working in concert with other engineers and designers.
We’ll both challenge and support you to do the best work of your career. You’ll have the opportunity to have a truly global impact, working with a variety of programming languages and technologies (e.g. containerization, cloud, continuous integration, and blockchain).
And not to forget, we’ll relax together too – sharing lunch or a coffee, and of course Friday night beer is a must.