Front-end Back-end Developer Internship
We are looking for Interns, passionate about technology, willing to join a dynamic and multicultural team, in a Start-up environment.
The internship is a full time, 6-month, based in Barcelona (French Company). Two positions are open: One Full-Stack developer, one Back-end developer. Compensation will be provided.
Who boost your career :
• Work with a 10 years experienced CTO in FINTECH
• Join an international environment of young professionals & innovators
• Be part of a highly skilled team of other engineers and designers.
• You will work on the latest technology for Finance
• You have a real impact on the product and have a real autonomy
• After the first month, you will have client interaction and take responsibility
• Possibility to be hired as Lead developer
… with goodies
• Trendy Central Barcelona Location
• Coffee, community breakfast …
• Friday Nights Beer!
• Help to define the product with clients & marketing
• Develop the front end/back end
• Propose technical & efficient solutions
What are we looking for?
• Last year of Master in Computer Science
• Willingness to join a start-up environment
• Eager to take responsibility
• English mandatory (written & spoken)
• Technical requirements (minimum):
o Front end: Angular, Web Design
o Back-end: Node Java, Python
Proficiency in English is a must have.
If you think this is you, let’s talk!
Who we are :
B4Finance is a REGTECH who aims to build the most innovative onboarding and KYC (know your customer) platform for financial institutions, using blockchain, artificial intelligence, and machine learning technologies.
We work together in our trendy central Barcelona location to build a unique product that will make an impact on every financial institution in Europe. Together, we are addressing one of the crucial pain points of a financial institution and we are doing it in the most technologically innovative way. Would like to learn more and join us? Read further.
You’ll be a part of a close-knit team, working in concert with other engineers and designers.
We’ll both challenge and support you to do the best work of your career. You’ll have the opportunity to have a truly global impact, working with a variety of programming languages and technologies (e.g. containerization, cloud, continuous integration, and blockchain).
And not to forget, we’ll relax together too – sharing lunch or a coffee, and of course Friday night beer is a must.